Hidden Lake Community Pool Reservation System
Below is the online scheduler system that will allow you to pick a date and a 2 hour slot to spend at the community pool. You may only book one time slot per day. The following strict rules are as follows:
- Pool hours are from 10 am to 8 pm everyday – subject to change
- Currently pool chairs are not being placed. You are welcome to bring your own
- There will be 2-hour time slots with maximum 4 households per 2 hour time slots.
- There is only 1 time slot signup allowed per day per household
- There are no outside guests allowed in the pool area
- Social distancing and face masks are required when you are not in the water.
- Social distancing is required in the pool/water.
- Please sanitize your hands before you enter the pool area and as necessary
- Please sanitize your hands when exiting the bathroom
- Please do not enter the pool area if you are feeling ill or have symptoms consistent with Covid-19
- Non-compliance with the rules will cause loss of pool privileges
The picture below shows the designated areas. Please stay within these areas when you are not in the water.
Begin the reservation process below: