- Disorderly Children – Please pay attention to what your kids are doing in Hidden Lake. There have been incidents within the past few weeks of children harassing residents, using pellet guns, and in some cases causing damage to property. The Board has a no tolerance policy for this behavior. Residents are encouraged to contact the local authorities if they have been victim of such incidents.
- Vehicle speed – in Hidden Lake. The limit is 18mph. There have been numerous reports lately of residents and non-residents speeding, and having close calls with the children playing. If you are caught speeding, a fine will be levied.
- Remember – you as homeowners in Hidden Lake are responsible for the actions of your guests. Remind them of the speed limit and other HL rules. If you need to review the community rules, visit the library
- Clubhouse Rentals – Due to the increasing demand for clubhouse rentals, it is advised that you make reservations for your events as early as possible. Additionally, please be advised that the clubhouse is not secured until you have submitted your deposit. Also, we now have handy access to all clubhouse scheduling on our website.
- Recreation Keys – If you still haven’t picked up your recreation keys, please stop by the next board meeting. Residents only, no children are allowed to pick up the keys.
- Loss of Waterfowl – Because of the terrible loss of the waterfowl living on the lake due to the botulism caused by the bread that has gone bad, DO NOT FEED ANY WATERFOWL.
- The Board would like to remind residents that they may qualify for a rate reduction in their homeowners policies due to our security amenities. Contact your insurance company for eligibility details.
Board Meeting Schedule
- Monday January 11th, 2021
- Monday February 8th, 2021
- Monday March 8th, 2021
- Monday April 12th, 2021
- Monday May 10th, 2021
- Monday June 14th, 2021
- Monday July 12th, 2021
- Monday August 9th, 2021
- Monday September 13th, 2021
- Monday October 11th, 2021
- Monday November 8th, 2021
- Monday December 13th, 2021
*All meetings are held in the Club House starting at 7:00pm. Meetings generally run 1 hour. All dates are subject to change, so please check back to verify.